LAST UPDATED SEPTEMBER 3, 2020
Information Collection and Use
We collect different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
If you use our website to contact us with a new enquiry or to report a problem with our website, we may ask you to provide basic contact information. This may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address including ZIP/Postal code
• Mobile device ID
We will only use your personal information to respond to your enquiry or investigate the problem you reported. The provision of information to us through our website is entirely voluntary. It is in our legitimate business interests to process this information in order to deal with your enquiry/investigate the problem you’ve raised. We’ll ensure your rights are protected. We keep this information for 2 years from the date you first contacted us.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access it by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We keep this information for up to 2 years from the date you access the website.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our service
• Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
• Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes
You can find a complete list of the cookies we use, what we use them for and how long we keep your data for at the end of this Policy.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information may be transferred and stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including some that may not have laws that provide the same level of protection of personal information. If your personal information is transferred or accessed outside of the EEA, we require that appropriate safeguards are in place.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
• to our subsidiaries and affiliates
• to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
• to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it
• for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
• with your consent in any other cases.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
• the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete
• the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data
• the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
• the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format
• the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 16 (“Child” or “Children”) and is for business use only.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 16. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We use the following cookies on our website: