LAST UPDATED SEPTEMBER 3, 2020
Website Terms and Conditions
By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions (“terms”), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by (or cannot comply with) these terms you should not access or use this website but please let us know by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can try to find a solution. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the website.
1. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided on an “as is” basis. This website is intended for business use only. Biznography Limited has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is accurate at the time of inclusion, however you acknowledge and understand that there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which Biznography Limited accepts no liability whatsoever.
2. Biznography Limited makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this website, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this website. All implied warranties and representations are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Biznography Limited accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions based on information contained in Biznography Limited’s website are the sole responsibility of the user.
3. The information and images found on this website are the property of Biznography Limited or are licensed to Biznography Limited for its use. We permit you to make copies of this website as necessary in order for you to access it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of this website as is reasonable for private purposes (excluding images reproduced under license). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any intellectual property in connection with these terms.
4. If you are accessing this website from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable. You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send any material which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors. You shall not introduce to our website, software, environment, network, equipment or system interface any ‘back door’, ‘drop dead device’, ‘time bomb’, ‘trojan horse’, ‘virus’ or ‘worm’ (as such terms are commonly understood in the software industry) or any other equivalent code which may damage or destroy, or access or copy any data or file, other than is expressly permitted by these terms.
5. Biznography Limited reserves the right at any time and without notice to withdraw or amend all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it. No other party other than a party to these terms has any rights to enforce these terms.
6. If you are in breach of these terms or of our Privacy Notice, Biznography Limited may suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
7. This website is provided to you free of charge, and neither Biznography Limited nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies accept any liability to you for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind (including without limitation for any loss of profit or other business losses) resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website. Nothing in these terms excludes either party’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
8. The website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than this website. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
9. These terms may be amended by Biznography Limited from time to time. You can always find the current version of these terms on our website. Your continuing use of this website means that you accept the most current terms.
10. We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, DDoS attacks, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident. No one other than a party to these terms has any right to enforce any of these terms.
11. Your use of this website, downloads from it, and the operation of these terms & conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website. In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms & conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Biznography Limited respects the privacy of visitors and users of this website, and will only collect personal data, such as your name, email address, or online identifier (such as cookie ID), when we have a legitimate business reason to do so. Please read our Privacy Notice in full.
References to “Biznography Limited”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to Biznography Limited and its affiliates.
Please send any enquiries to us here.
Biznography Limited, Raedan, 7 Henrietta Street, London, England, WC2E 8PS